Thursday, December 20, 2007

1. Darren Mcfadden, RB, Arkansas

NFL COMPARISON: BO Jackson


Darren Mcfadden is such a special talent that I could not really compare him to anyone today. He still is not that close to Bo Jackson because he is taller than most runningbacks today including Bo, but I will compare his overall speed and breakaway speed to Bo Jackson. Mcfadden is head and shoulders above every Runningback in the draft and if it wasn't for the Dolphins picking #1 he would be the First pick in the 2008 NFL DRAFT. I predict he will be gone by pick 3, just for the fact that I do not think that more than 3 teams can justify passing him up..

2 comments:

MrAdVenture said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
leslie said...

Haha,this is my first to read your blog,i feel relaxed and wish you write more.Also,you can look at this:NFL Draft,i also need you add your comments and tell me how to do it
looks well.
.We are waiting for your advice.