Tuesday, December 18, 2007

2. Matt Ryan ,QB, Boston College

NFL COMPARISON: Derek Anderson


Matt Ryan has had a much more publisized career than Derek Anderson, but I feel there styles are very similiar and in the right offense Ryan will be just as succesful as Anderson has been in the Browns Offense. Matt Ryan will be a top 5 Pick in the 2008 NFL DRAFT, at this time It looks as the Falcons will be the highest picking team needing a QB and they will have to choose Matt Ryan and Andre Woodson to choose from, each players Pro day could vault either of them of the other one in the draft..

2 comments:

Unknown said...

not sold on ryan, too many picks, he looks like a bust to me. im a bears fan and hope they stay far away from this guy.

John said...

Very well written write-up. I literally enjoyed the concept described in the post. Once again nice work indeed.I am a NFL big fan.I can buy some clothes in the NFL Shop.This is a crazy thing for me.haha!